Keystone Place at Naples Preserve
Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care
“Imagine a senior living community where people are encouraged to express their unique personality and talents to continue making meaningful contributions to their friends, family and community.”
Our Naples, Florida Property
- No large entrance fee, buy-in or long-term commitment.
- Apartment-style living with access to convenient services, including chef-prepared meals, housekeeping, scheduled transportation, personal care assistance, medication management, life enrichment programming, and so much more.
- Sensible, straightforward assisted living pricing with more inclusive services versus other area communities with complex and costly tiered fee structures featuring 6 to 9 levels of care/service.
- Purpose-built, secure memory care neighborhood carefully designed to meet the unique needs of residents with Alzheimer’s or dementia.
- Some of the area’s largest studio, one, and two bedroom/two bathroom apartment homes.
- Resident-driven Life Enrichment Program supports over 150 purposeful activities each month, which provide endless opportunities for residents to engage, explore, and maximize personal wellness.
- More amenity space for resident use than traditional senior living communities, including a fitness center, pub, theater, multi-purpose activity rooms, private dining room, beauty salon/barber shop, and more.
- As a mid-size, privately-owned senior living company with lower overhead costs compared to large and publicly-traded companies, we pass on the savings in the form of highly competitive rental rates.
A central element of Keystone Senior is in our commitment to engage the interests, needs, wants and dreams of our residents which leads to experiencing an elevated life in seven key areas:
- Emotional: humor, celebrations, music and the friendships that are developed.
- Environmental: Walking paths, a nurturing and relaxing park-like courtyard.
- Intellectual: lectures, brain fitness, cultural events, book clubs.
- Physical: Fitness programs, nutrition, rest and self-care.
- Vocational: Hobbies, involvement with charities, volunteering.
- Social: conversation over meals, happy hour, lunch and dinner outing.
- Spiritual: Faith-based programs, yoga, tai chi, church services.
Get In Touch
Please provide us your information below and we will reach out to you as quickly as possible. We look forward to speaking with you.
Or you can call us at (239) 354-7081.
Inquirer consents that Keystone Place at Naples Preserve may communicate via phone, postal mail, email and/or fax. Communications may include information regarding Keystone Place at Naples Preserve residences and services, billing-related notices, notices required by law and Keystone Place at Naples Preserve news. If Inquirer wishes to opt out of solicitation communications, Keystone Place at Naples Preserve will comply with all applicable law. Keystone Place at Naples Preserve does not sell or provide to any third party any Inquirer information.